Scalloped Isosceles Triangle for Dear Jane Project. One Acrylic Template
The Dear Jane quilt has SO many shapes and sizes but we found that with
these 9 Acrylic Fabric Cutting Template Sets, you can easily achieve
reproducing Jane Stickle's quilt.
Inspired by Brenda Papadakis's book Dear Jane: The Two Hundred Twenty-Five Patterns from the 1863 Jane A. Stickle Quilt,.... this software will help you see how other quilters have made their own beautiful Dear Jane quilts and even design your own on your computer screen. From there you can print patterns for your quilts or the blocks, read sewing instructions, print quilt labels, surf Dear Jane web sites and so much more. Design and learn with Dear Jane.
• CD to install
• 264 page user manual with full color gallery quilts
• 7 lessons
• How-to instructions for program features
• Over 550 patterns
• 2,500 scanned fabrics
• Full design ability
• Pattern printing capabilities
• Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, or Windows® 8
• 575 MB free hard disk space
• 64 MB RAM suggested
• 16-bit/high-color monitor capable of 800×600 resolution
• CD-ROM drive
• Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher.