You'll love this if:
- You adore fresh and bright modern quilts.
- You want to explore cool quilt designs.
- You are looking for contemporary patchwork projects that range from small accessories to bed-size quilts.
Add a breath of fresh air along with a splash of color to your home with more than 27 eye-catching projects in Modern Patchwork Spring 2015!
Learn about the modern traditionalism style of quilting which blends
and remixes standard characteristics of both modern- and
traditional-style quilts. Then, let orange and mustard take center
stage in five projects that are both energetic and retro from the
“Tangerine Dreams” section. Next, highlight your favorite fabric in any
of the geometric quilts featured in “Fractured Gems.” Plus, learn
seven tips for keeping your much-loved quilts in great condition. With
so many fresh projects, enticing articles, and expert tips, this issue
of Modern Patchwork is sure to keep you busy this spring and beyond!
Order your copy of Modern Patchwork Spring 2015 today to:
- Achieve maximum visual impact when you explore “Minimalism in Modern Quilt Design.”
- Help your modern quilts stand up to the test of time with “Modern Quilt Care.”
- Make a small project from the “Mod Minis” category for a delightful addition to your home or studio.
- Add a “Pop of Color” with six designs that showcase bold and complex uses of vibrant color.
- And more!